Thursday 5 March 2009

Calumet Photo of the week...



Loaded the Holga with Kodak 400CN, got to the front door and the heavens opened. The light has gone and it's wet, so back to the mac and onwards to the blog. The picture above wasn't taken on a Holga, nor a digital camera, but on a trusty Mamiya 645 Pro with a 45 mm f2.8 lens on Provia 100 film, it was taken in some woods in North Wales on a rotten cold and wet day with a couple of flashes on slaves. I got some nice shots that day, despite the weather. In today's post was a copy of Calumet focus magazine, I'd almost forgotten that in December this image was their photo of the week on their website, they print them in the magazine/brochure too, I got a signed copy of James Martin's book "Driven-Cooking in the fast lane-My story", (which I do intend to read when I've got a moment) for my efforts - a simple upload to the Calumet website. I'm just wondering if I upload some more images whether I might get a Hasselblad HD3 MkII out of them!

No comments: