Thursday 16 April 2009

Toys, toys and more toys!



It's been a slow day, so I made use of it, my eldest son has plenty of new wall space in his bedroom for some framed prints, so as he's two and a half the images need to be of toys. First up was his favourite orange dinosaur, using a pair of Bowens Gemini 500 heads, both with Calumet Nova small softboxes, one as a bit of back light and a fill to front left and a couple of silver cards on the right just to put some detail back into the tail and legs. In photoshop I've cut out the dinosaur then played with the background colour and lastly given the dinosaur a ringflash shadow, I've darkened the layer in levels so it's nearly black and with a mix of various blur actions created the shadow. I've got four frames to fill and have shot a robot, below, a train, below that, and still need to shoot a car, my son is just crazy about cars.......



No comments: