Friday 31 December 2010

New Year, new plan, new clients?................

It's that time of year to sit back and reflect on what the last twelve months have brought. It's been a roller-coaster of a year for me, the first few months were some of the busiest ever, unfortunately they were followed by a few lean months, which make me shudder even now. Through the summer clients started spending more on their advertising and thankfully on new photography to go with it. A couple of big jobs came in and everything started looking a bit rosier, there will still months that were a bit short on work but generally it was on the up.

So what has this shown me, simple more marketing, advertise myself more, GET MY NEW WEBSITE FINISHED, that's got to happen soon and hopefully pick up a few new clients. Also re-new my relationships with a couple of clients I've not heard from for nearly a year, sometimes I forget to send an e-mail asking how things are going or forget to make that catchup call, though I remembered to pop and e-card this Christmas, with some nice responses.

So may you have a happy and prosperous New Year.

No comments: