Wednesday 8 June 2011

In a field, under a tree...


... in North Norfolk, under a blazing sun at the start of June, slowly rusting, sits a Fordson Major tractor. It waits for it's eventual refurbishment, the rust has taken hold but it's not far enough along to have rendered the metal of this old farm machine to a slow red oxide death. Work will probably start soon to bring this relic back to life, it is a project in waiting. I took a few pictures of it because my brother-in-law use to own one (his wife got it as part of the divorce settlement, she's been trying to sell it ever since) and I thought he'd like to see it.


Right now I'm in the middle of processing 36 product shots, photoshop is busy churning through them and saving the files in a number of folders, got to love 'Actions'...

I'm taking a leaf out of Brad Trent's (Damn Ugly Photography) book, I'm going to tell you what I'm listening to whilst whiling away the time on the computer. At this moment James Vincent McMorrow is singing 'This Old Dark Machine' from the 'Early In The Morning' album, which I find quiet appropriate considering the image above, I heard it on Later with Jools Hollands on the good old BBC and just had to buy the album, damned glad I did...

No comments: