Tuesday 7 June 2011

Valves...



After a fun packed week away I returned home on Saturday to find a package from a client at my backdoor, the FedEx driver had deemed it to be a safe spot to leave the package, well it was still there so enough of that. Inside were three sets of valves for radiators, all brushed steel and requiring simple shots on a black background. They were shot on a white background and cutout to give the best detail in the valves, as well as highlights I dropped in some strips of black card to add some contrast and show the shape of the valves to. The shots were e-mailed to the client on Monday night, approved this morning and the valves returned to my client by special delivery this afternoon. Lets hope the postman doesn't leave them at my clients backdoor...

No comments: