Wednesday 21 September 2011

Just popped into...

... Chester for a meeting, police everywhere, didn't pay it to much attention really, went to meeting. After a very successful meeting, picked up a days work, I was feeling a bit peckish so wondered off in the direction of a sandwich shop, stone me, there's the Princes Royal (Ann) in front of a regiment of Marines being presented with their colours right outside the town hall. Still with all the crowds watching the spectacle the sandwich shop was virtually empty, so I got a very nice Italian chicken and sun-dried tomato baguette in double quick time. I've seen countless Royal parades in my time living in London, a good sandwich has more draw to me, when I'm hungry. Now must stop waffling and get on with some invoicing and quotes.

No comments: