Monday 6 November 2017

Working on my new photography mailer...

Sometimes you've just got to market yourself, it's not my favourite thing to do if I'm honest, I prefer working with camera and lights, over layouts and shot selections, but it's got to be done, it's a hard world out there, and it seems to be getting harder to generate new work at the moment. Saying that I'm going to be absolutely stacked out over the next few weeks.


Front and back pages, and I've altered my logo, new font, I was getting tired of seeing the old typewriter font I had before. Now I have a bigger bolder font.


Centre spread, I'm still not sure about the exhaust system image.


Alternate front and back.


Word of advice, never, ever, use the Wingdings font for your logo, EVER!


All images ©2017 Alistair Kerr Photography

No comments: